Flexible, convenient and competitive credit exclusively for funding your farm inputs
A unique way to finance your inputs and control your cashflow
Our exclusive input finance facility means you can buy inputs when you need them and pay for them when it suits your cash flow.
As well as offering competitive interest rates and complete invoice control, we’ll underwrite you for credit to fund the purchases you make with our approved suppliers.
Your invoices are automatically and securely uploaded onto our online platform, which is integrated with our suppliers. You can review your account at any time in real time, query and pay invoices, make repayments and monitor monthly outgoings all in one place.
- Grow your business quickly with hassle-free applications and speedy approvals
- Reduce the admin burden with technology that’s integrated with approved suppliers
- Save time with automated, secure invoicing
- Work on your accounts when and where you want to with 24/7 access
- Keep it simple by managing all your finances in one place in real-time
- Get all the support you need from our team of dedicated, experienced agricultural relationship managers
Our valued distribution partners include Frontier Agriculture, Hutchinsons, KW and Mole Valley Farmers, and we’re always open to working with new partners. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to talk about becoming a distribution partner.
When you open an account, we’ll set up a direct debit for a minimum monthly payment of 3% of the balance, plus monthly interest. You also have the flexibility to reduce your outstanding balance by making as many additional payments as you want. That means you’re in complete control of your cash flow and finances. Watch the video for further information.
Typically, you are eligible to apply for Oxbury Farm Credit if:
- You are a dairy farmer with a minimum herd of 100 cows or an arable farmer farming at least 250 acres of arable land
- You have a good credit history
- You have successfully traded with an approved supplier for at least three years
You can apply for Oxbury Farm Credit in just three easy steps:
- A trusted introduction - your trusted approved supplier will discuss Oxbury Farm Credit with you to explain how it works and make a referral to Oxbury.
- Decision time - you make a request for a credit limit to be underwritten by Oxbury. An Oxbury Relationship Manager will support you throughout the application process
- Account availability - we’ll agree your credit limit, subject to status and security, and confirm when your funds should be available
Once your application is approved, you’ll be able to access and manage your Oxbury Farm Credit account via our secure online and mobile banking services.