How we handle complaints
We are disappointed if we do not meet the standards you expect of us. If you have a complaint, we do want to know so that we can put things right for you.
How to complain
In writing: At the below address
Oxbury Bank Plc
One City Place
Chester CH1 3BQ
What we will do
- We promise we will resolve your complaint fairly in a timely manner
- We will acknowledge it as soon as possible and always within 24 hours of receiving it
- We will do everything we can to resolve your complaint within 72 hours
If we can’t resolve your complaint in that time, we will either
- Contact you within 15 working days to tell you what we have done to resolve the issue; or
- Let you know when you can expect a full response, which will typically be within 15 working days, however, in exceptional circumstances, we may need longer to investigate, in which case we will write to you within 15 working days to advise how long we will need.
If we are unable to fully resolve your complaint
If we cannot resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or you are unhappy with our final response, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free of charge and you have six months from receiving our final response to do this.
They can be contacted via:
Financial Ombudsman Service