Ceres Rural & Oxbury Bank, invite you to a joint Rural Business Seminar
About the event
Join Ceres Rural & Oxbury Bank at one of three joint Rural Business Seminars and find out how we are helping our clients and customers tackle the changes and opportunities that are arising from the transition away from the Basic Payment Scheme to the various DEFRA schemes, grants and new markets.
As well as giving you an update on each respective business we want to share with you how we are dealing with this transition and other changes within the industry, especially with the levels of inflation currently being experienced, and what this means for the wider financial aspects of our rural businesses.
Dates & locations available:
* Limited spaces per venue. Book early to avoid disappointment. *
Information for the event day
- 3:00pm Registration
- 3:30pm Seminar Start
- Update on each new respective business
- Tackling the changes and opportunities
- Other changes within the industry
- Levels of inflation and wider financial aspects
- Q&A session
- 5:00pm Seminar End / Networking Opportunities
- 6:00pm Event Close