Personal 180 Day Notice Account 3.65% AER Variable Rate - Issue 10
- No fees or charges
- Eligible deposits between £1,000 - £500,000
Personal 180 Day Notice Account - Issue 10
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid every month with reference to the date of receipt of your first deposit and credited to your account. If this date falls at the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday, interest will be credited on the next working day
|Account Balance||Monthly Gross||AER|
|£1,000 - £500,000||3.59%||3.65%|
Oxbury can make changes to your interest rate, any such changes will be communicated to you providing at least 14 calendar days’ notice in addition to any notice period for a reduction in rate, increases in rates are usually applied with immediate effect.
Please note this account is NOT linked to the Bank of England base rate so fluctuations in the base rate will not be reflected in your interest rate.
Below is an example of what the future balance might be for an account balance of £1,000 with interest paid annually. We have also shown the estimated balance for a £50,000 deposit. The projection is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
|Initial Deposit||Gross rate||Balance after 12 months||Interest Earned|
The estimated balance projections assume that:
- The account is opened with the amount stated and interest starts being earned straight away
- No further deposits or any withdrawals are made
- The interest is paid every month with reference to the date of receipt of your first deposit and credited to your account
- To open this account you will need to apply from a desktop, laptop or tablet device.
- Once you have applied for your account you will then need a smartphone to use our iOS or Android App to access the Oxbury Online Banking platform. Android users will need to log in using the authenticator app and a separate device to access their Online Banking Platform.
- Accounts can be opened on an individual basis
- You can open this account with a minimum deposit of £1,000. The maximum amount that can be held in the account is £500,000
- If your balance falls below £1,000 after account opening you will not receive interest on the balance. Any balances above £1,000 will accrue interest on the whole balance
- You must make your initial deposit within 90 days of opening the account. If the minimum deposit balance is not met during this period your account will automatically be closed
- If you change your mind within 14 days, and wish to close the account, we will return any money you have paid into your Oxbury account to your Linked Account and close your account
- You will need your current account sort code and account number to open your new savings account, this will become your Linked Account. You can only transfer money in and out of your Oxbury account from and to your Linked Account
- The minimum device requirements are for iPhones running iOS 12.4. or above or Android devices running Android 7 (Nougat) or above
YES. Subject to providing the required notice you can withdraw up to the full balance of the account.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
Accounts can be withdrawn from sale at any time and without notice.
We pay all savings interest gross, which means no tax is deducted.
What do you need to open an account?
This account is widely available so long as you:
- Are an individual and you are aged 18 or over
- Have a UK current account in your name, this will be the account you use to make payments in and out of your Oxbury savings account. This will be known as your 'Linked Account'
- Are resident in the UK (including for tax purposes). Our accounts cannot be held in trust or by US Persons (meaning US citizens, residents, green card holders or taxpayers in respect of their worldwide income)
- Have read this Personal 180 Day Notice Savings Account Product Summary and our General Terms and Conditions
If you would like more information, please contact us before you open your new account.
If you have any questions visit our website at www.oxbury.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org We are open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm, except bank holidays.
Your eligible deposits with Oxbury are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme https://www.oxbury.com/fscs-guide.pdf
You can find out if your money is protected in two easy steps by using the FSCS Protection Checker at https://www.fscs.org.uk/check-your-money-is-protected/