Farm Business 95 Day Notice 1.35% - Issue 1
- No fees or charges
- Eligible deposits between £1,000 - £1,000,000
Farm Business 95 Day Notice 1.35% - Issue 1
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid every month with reference to the date of receipt of your first deposit and credited to your account. If this date falls at the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday, interest will be credited on the next working day
|Account Balance||Monthly Gross||AER|
|£1,000 - £1,000,000||1.35%||1.35%|
YES. This account has a variable rate of interest. You will be informed of any changes to the interest rate with at least 14 calendar days’ notice in addition to the notice period of the account.
Below is an example of what the future balance might be for an account balance of £1,000 with interest paid annually. We have also shown the estimated balance for a £50,000 deposit. The projection is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
|Initial Deposit||Gross rate||Balance after 1 year||Interest Earned|
The estimated balance projections assume that:
- The account is opened with the amount stated and interest starts being earned straight away
- No further deposits or any withdrawals are made
- The interest is paid every month with reference to the date of receipt of your first deposit and credited to your account
- To open this account you will need to apply from a desktop, laptop or tablet device.
- Once you have applied for your account you will then need a smartphone to use our iOS or Android App to access the Oxbury Online Banking platform which makes managing your account both incredibly easy and highly secure
- You can open this account with a minimum deposit of £1,000. The maximum amount that can be held in the account is £1,000,000
- If your balance falls below £1,000 after account opening you will not receive interest on the balance. Any balances above £1,000 will accrue interest on the whole balance
- You must make your initial deposit within 90 days of opening the account. If the minimum deposit balance is not met during this period your account will automatically be closed
- If you change your mind within 14 days, and wish to close the account, we will return any money you have paid into your Oxbury account to your Linked Account and close your account
- You will need your farm business current account sort code and account number to open your new savings account, this will become your Linked Account. You can only transfer money in and out of your Oxbury account from and to your Linked Account
- The minimum device requirements are for iPhones running iOS 12.4. or above or Android devices running Android 7 (Nougat) or above
- Biometrics (face recognition or fingerprint) must be set up and enabled on your device to access the Oxbury App and to access the Oxbury Online Banking platform
YES. Subject to providing the required notice you can withdraw up to the full balance of the account.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
Accounts can be withdrawn from sale at any time and without notice.
We pay all savings interest gross, which means no tax is deducted.
Eligibility for the Farm Business is dependent on the provision of a valid CPH or SBI number indicating active farmer status.
What do you need to open an account?
This account is widely available so long as you:
- Are a farm business structured as a sole-trader, partnership or limited company and you are aged 18 or over
- Have a UK current bank account in your business name, this will be the account you use to make payments in and out of your Oxbury savings account. This will be known as your 'Linked Account’
- Are resident in the UK (including for tax purposes). Our accounts cannot be held in trust or by US Persons (meaning US citizens, residents, green card holders or taxpayers in respect of their worldwide income)
- Have read this Farm Business 95 Day Notice Account Product Summary and our General Terms and Conditions
If you would like more information, please contact us before you open your new account.
Your eligible deposits with Oxbury are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme https://www.oxbury.com/fscs-guide.pdf
You can find out if your money is protected in two easy steps by using the FSCS Protection Checker at https://www.fscs.org.uk/check-your-money-is-protected/